Prize Draw Terms And Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply to this prize draw:
- The competition is only open to people aged 16 or over.
- Participants must have a valid email and postal address to participate.
- Participants must supply full details as required by the entry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Chessington World of Adventures or Holiday Extras or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- Only one entry per person.
- Draw takes place on the last day of every third month and winners will be notified within two weeks of the draw taking place.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received within 2 weeks after the closing date of the prize draw.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable. There is no cash equivalent.
- For winners details please send an S.A.E to Holiday Extras, Newingreen, Hythe, Kent, CT21 4JF, United Kingdom. within two months of the draw date stating the specific dates of interest.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is for a Chessington Holiday worth up to £200 which will be sent to the winning name & addresses as supplied on the entry form. The cost of delivery of the item is included in the prize.
- This competition is organised by Holiday Extras, Newingreen, Hythe, Kent, CT21 4JF, United Kingdom. It is governed by the laws of England.
- No purchase is necessary to take part in this competition.
- By entering the prize draw you are giving your permission to be contacted with special offers from the Merlin Entertainments Group but can unsubscribe at any time.